8.26.2012

Do the pictures on your iPod say a lot about you?

I think I've officially crossed over to the bad side. The side that blogs about nothingness and has one continuous stream of consciousness transcribed onto this virtual piece of paper. Again I reference my friend, Doctor. Or is it Amy? Or DC? Or Amos? Whatever. I digress. She encouraged me to blog and now I blog...for fun! GASP! (She has her own blog I encourage you to read. This girl is a hoot for sure...The Incessant Ramblings of a Not-So-Rural-Anymore Veterinarian). This cannot be good. Nevertheless, I was up late last night (well past my regularly scheduled 10:00p bedtime) and was thumbing through the photos on my iPod. I've definitely got some randoms. As I was thumbing I thought to myself, in my newly awakened blogger-thinking ways, "Self, I should blog about this." And so I am.


Picture #1: A lung lobe with a porcupine quill stuck in it that was removed via thoracotomy. I got to watch this surgery performed on a dog while attending a week long program at Tufts Univ. School of Veterinary Medicine. Totally awesome. Times a billion.


Picture #2: Mango Margarita from Rock Bottom Brewery in Denver, CO. Delish and oh so refreshing. Interpret what you like about me from this picture :). If you're thinking, "She must like mangoes," you would be correct.


Picture #3: Herp-Ease from Sunflower/Sprouts Farmers Market. Well, this was just too funny to not take a picture of, right?! I mean, what a clever name! I appreciate cleverness.



Pictures #4 and #5: The girls. My loves. So obsessed and you can totes see why, right?! Adorbs times a gazillion. The lower one of Keltsy is kinda hard to see but she's resting her head on my laptop screen. O.M.G. melt my heart. "I want to put them in a pita pocket!"


Picture #6: A cannoli from Mike's Pastry in Boston, MA. Incredible and leads me to my final thought: a shameless plug for another blog on which I am a co-author along with seven other lovely ladies...My Fare Ladies. Check it out and then go eat at all the places we've been and feel free to leave your comments! 







2 comments:

  1. That cannoli looks very delicious! But the self loathing part of me really likes cupcakes! :o) I miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete